The game uses a variable scoring system based on the ELO ranking. You will always score more after winning against a stronger opponent and less after winning against a weaker one.
Articles in this section
- What is the meaning of Dart Attributes?
- How can I change my in-game name and photo/avatar?
- Where can I find my stats and all darts parts?
- Where can I find the training mode?
- I got the following message: “Coin limit reached”. What does it mean?
- How many leagues are there in Darts Club?
- Where can I find additional info (or rules) about special events like Cricket or Crazy 301?
- How can I play with my friends?
- How does matchmaking work? What players will I be matched against?
- How does the scoring work? Why does the number of trophies received or lost after a match varies?